Monday, May 13, 2013

Z&co.

So as we weren't properly introduced, my name is Zemfira, shortly Zema Pashayeva. I love everything about fashion and photography. Also art and design. I am into this all and would love to share and give you some ideas and news of what's going around. In my blog you can find and will find whatever is needed to you. And if you don't, please comment and give me some ideas of what you would actually like to see:) 

Apart from the pictures that were or will be downloaded into my blog, it will also contain some of mine and my friends. We will try to make different photo shoots and download it all here. Though for now and into this post i am going to download different photos of me and my friends for introducing us to you! Hope you like it:)



   Me.

                                 
                                                 @zemapasha

















Me&co.
@surayahuseynova @saraabroumand @aydanaliyeva @fatii_huseyn @zemapasha @zibenchick

@aydanaliyeva @aliyevagunelle

@zemapasha @aydanaliyeva

@fatii_huseyn

@saraabroumand @aydanaliyeva

@surayahuseynova @fatii_huseyn

@zemapasha @aydanaliyeva

@surayahuseynova

@saraabroumand

@zemapasha @aydanaliyeva @surayahuseynova

@aydanaliyeva

@saraabroumand

@fialiyeva

@surayahuseynova

@aliyevagunelle @aydanaliyeva @zemapasha

@fialiyeva

@zibenchick
@aliyevagunelle @fialiyeva

@fialiyeva
                                   
@aliyevagunelle @fialiyeva @aydanaliyeva @zemapasha

@aydanaliyeva

@aliyevagunelle
@aydanaliyeva

                                 


This was a little pictures and a bit about us. Just for your information; apart from all this, summer 2013 will and should be full of colors and shining! 
xoxo

Zema&co.

No comments:

Post a Comment